Font Size: A A A

Assessment Concerns

If you have a concern about your assessment, please contact Benchmark Assessment at (403)381-0535. The Assessment Roll, which lists the assessment values for the municipality, can be viewed at the County office during regular business hours.
If your concerns are not satisfied after you have reviewed your assessment with an assessor, you may file a complaint against your assessment to the Assessment Review Board. Complaints must be filed within 60 days of the mailing date shown on the property assessment tax notice.
To file a complaint you must state the reasons why you feel the assessment is incorrect. Complaints must be in writing. REMEMBER, complaints can only be filed against assessments, not against taxes or tax rates.
For more information regarding assessment complaints, please see “Filing a Complaint”.